Friday 28 May 2010

Meet the team: Charlie Barrowcliffe


Charlie is the brains behind the functionality side of the website (in other words he's clever with computer programming and knows how to make our pretty design ideas actually work.) Whenever something goes wrong with the site, he can always fix it.
Most likely thing to say when things go wrong? Give me a couple of hours to look into it and I'll get back to you.
Most annoying habit? see above!
Favourite LTM item? I like Cath Deeson's cards and prints because they make me laugh.
All time favourite possession? In my first week at university I bought a pair of Doc Martens and a biker's jacket and wore them pretty much constantly for the next 15 years. The boots are still in my cupboard and come out once or twice a month, but the jacket was retired for a few years until my nephew found it in a box in the attic and I’m pleased to say its now back at university with him.
Why did you want to work with lasso the moon?
I love the attention to detail in the design and presentation of the site and the fact that the text and images are always changing.
Best thing to cook/eat?
There is something very special about the season’s first crop of anything. Which makes the next few months one of the most exciting times of the year for cooking/eating. So for now the answer is a frittata made with the first spinach and kale from the garden which I had last night, but ask again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment